BNM Bank Negara Postgraduate ScholarshipsPostgraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Postgraduate studies in the following fields of study at top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities:
- Monetary Economics
- International Economics
- Banking and Finance
- International Finance
- Quantitative Finance
- Banking and Finance Law
- International Law
- Risk Management
- Islamic Finance
Scholarship Application RequirementsCandidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Obtained a First Class (Honours) Bachelor / Master's Degree from the top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.
- Not exceeding 30 years of age for Master and 35 years of age for PhD on 1 July 2017.
- Passed SPM with credits in Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Inggeris subjects.
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Postgraduate studies in 2017 from top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities.
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply Bank Negara Postgraduate Scholarships?*CLICK HERE TO APPLY*
Those who fulfilled the minimum requirements are required to apply online via Bank Negara Malaysia’s website. For postgraduate applicants, please submit one (1) page thesis summary of your proposed research to the following address:
Scholarship SectionOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments.
Strategic Human Capital Department, Level 11C
Bank Negara Malaysia
Jalan Dato’ Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur