Sarawak Energy ScholarshipsSarawak Energy is pleased to announce the launch of our 2017 external scholarship programme where priority will be given to students from Sarawak or Malaysian whereby at least one of the parents is a Sarawakian. We therefore invite eligible and qualified students to apply for the scholarship for the 2017 intake.
Field of StudyCourse to pursue include Diploma and Bachelor Degree.
- Engineering / Science Subject
- Electrical Power Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Other Engineering field (e.g. Environmental Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering etc)
- Geology, Environmental Science & Management etc
- Non- Engineering (Others)
- Safety/ Legal/ Quantity Surveying/ Finance/ Accounting/ IA/ Communications/ IT/ HR/ Arts etc
- Academic expenses (tuition and exam fees)
- Monthly allowance
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Must not be more than 21 years old at the time of application.
- Have secured an unconditional offer/admission letter from any of the approved Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship from other organizations or foundations;
- Strong leadership skills, team player and active participation in extra-curricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- No other sibling or family member from SEB receiving scholarships from SEB.
- The applicants chosen institution must be:
- Public Institutions and Universities in Malaysia;
- JPA approved Private Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
- JPA approved international universities based in Malaysia; and
- MQA Accredited for Degrees
- Engineering Degree Programme to be recognise by BEM
- Strong academic results in the SPM (minimum 7As); or in the STPM (minimum 3A’s & 1B); based on the fields of study as follows:-
- Malay Language
- Additional Mathematics
- Non - Engineering
- Malay Language
- And 4 subjects of choice from following :
- Additional Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry /Biology/ Principles of Account/ Commerce/ Basic Economics/ History/ eography/ Islamic Education/ Moral Education/ Arabic Language/ Tassawur Islam/ Syariah Islam Studies
How to Apply Sarawak Energy Berhad Scholarships
to download the application form.
- Click to download the application form guidelines.
- Completed application forms and certified copies of documents must to be submitted to:-
Sr Manager I,Link: http://www.sarawakenergy.com.my/index.php/scholarship
Workforce Planning & Resourcing Division,
Menara Sarawak Energy,
Level 4, East Wing,
No 1 The Isthmus,