31 May 2014
Scholarship fund is established with objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses at local public universities.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Civil Engineering
- Age below 25 years old
- Good academic results in STPM
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Active in co-curriculum activities
- Poor family background
- Scholarship amounting to RM 7, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students.
Successful applicants will be required to serve TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES for 3 years upon completion of their studies.
How To Apply
Duly completed “Application Form” giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents’ salary slip/Income Tax Statement, Letter of Acceptance issued by the approved universities and other relevant documents to the address as stated in the Contact us page of Top Glove Foundation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview and closing date for application will be end of May yearly.