14 April 2015
IJM Scholarship Award Programme 2015
The IJM Scholarship Award programme was established to help develop, nurture and raise young and bright Malaysian talents of the future. Through our awards, students are given a chance to realise their potential, hence, achieving their highest ambitions.
Students with excellent academic record, who are proactive and highly-motivated, and intend to pursue or are pursuing any one of the following courses are encouraged to apply for the IJM Scholarship Awards.
Eligibility of IJM Scholarship Awards
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 years and below
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM/O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM/ALevel or equivalent whichever is applicable
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must achieve at least a CGPA score of 3.50 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result
- Financially needy
- Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship/education loan from any other scholarship/education loan from any other organization/person at the time of his/her application
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Estate Management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
- Bachelor of Housing, Building and Planning
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
All application must be made online at https://career.ijm.com/scholarship/2015/
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Any enquiry please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org