20 April 2012
IJM Scholarship Award Programme
IJM Scholarship Award is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, financially needy Malaysians are give the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspiration and contribute towards the nation’s development.
Value of the Award
RM10,000 per academic year. The award will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, Chemical)
- Bachelor of Housing, Building and Planning
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Estate Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Polymer Science, Mineral Science, Geology)
- Bachelor of Economics / Business Administration
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science / Agribusiness
- Excellent academic achievements in STPM / Matriculation
- Outstanding leadership qualities and active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Financial needy
- Currently pursuing or awaiting acceptance to pursue full-time degree courses at universities in Malaysia
- Not a recipient of scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
Submit online application via www.ijm.com/v2/scholarship2012.
For enquiry, please e-mail to [email protected]