22 April 2012
Maybank Overseas Scholarship Award Programme
The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for deserving students in higher learning education. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
- Full sponsorship of Pre-University Foundation to Degree (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and living allowances).
- Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes).
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Not more than 18 years of age.
- Obtained minimum 6 As in SPM or equivalent.
- Household income of not more than RM120,000
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities.
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.
Download application form online and submit your Applications to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Resourcing Centre Group Human Capital
44th Floor, Menara Maybank 100,
Jalan Tun Perak 50050 Kuala Lumpur
*Terms and Conditions apply.