5pm, 3 April 2012
List of Programmes and The Specific Requirements are available at the Sin Chew Daily Education Fund website.
Applicants MUST fullfil the requirements below:
- The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen below 26 years of age as at 1st January 2012.
- Students must possess good results in SPM/A-Level/ STPM/ UEC or other equivalent qualifications.
- Students must be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Students must not be bonded or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational organisations or institutions.
- The applicants must produce original copies of the examination results and all other relevant documents during the interview.
- The selection committee’s decision in all matters pertaining to the selection of the scholarship award is final and no appeal, inquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- Students must meet the minimum requirement set by the Colleges/ Universities in order to be qualified for selection.
- Different Colleges/ Universities and courses have different entry requirements. Please log on to Sin Chew Daily Education Fund website address: http://www.sinchew-i.com/edu/special/scedufund09/ or liase directly with the colleges or universities concerned for more details.
- For more detail about the application terms and conditions, please refer to the application form.
- In the event of any conflict between the Chinese and English versions as stated in this application, the English version shall prevail and shall be the principal and primary text of interpretation.
- Participating colleges/ universities reserve their right to add or amend the above course/ program without prior notice. No complaint whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Sin Chew Daily reserve their right to add or amend the rules and regulations contained herein without prior notice. No complaint shall be entertained.
You may refer to the following application steps to get the application form,
- Firstly, you have to register as a member in our Sin Chew Daily Education Fund online registration.
- After successfully register as member, you may log in to the online application through our sinchew-i.com website.
- After completely filled in the details. Please print out the online application form (1 page).
- At the same time, please print out the application form (13 pages). After filling in the application form, please attach together the online application form (item 3) and other relevant documents, and post to the address as shown below.
Please note that any false particulars, information, documents, untruthful material facts or misrepresentations will subject you to disqualification. The application form should be printed out clearly or be written legibly and must be accompanied by the required documents and must be submitted before the published closing date. The selected course(s) must be clearly written or printed on the top left hand corner of the envelope. The “Sin Chew Daily Education Fund” ’s address is as follows:
For further information, please click here.
Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad
19 Jln Semangat
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Note: Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.