- PETRONAS YoungStars Day 2014 is a 1-day programme conducted by PETRONAS to the shortlisted applicants to asses on their potential to become PETRONAS sponsored students.
- Application results will be communicated via PETRONAS OAS on 4 April 2014. The shortlisted applicants will be provided with invitation details to PETRONAS YoungStars Day 2014.
- PETRONAS YoungStars Day 2014 will be conducted as follows:
a. Session 1: 9 April 2014 in UTP (applicable for shortlisted applicants who are currently undergoing foundation programme in UTP)
b. Session 2 – 6 : 12 – 16 April 2014 in Kuala Lumpur respectively
c. Session 7 & 8: 15 – 16 April 2014 in Sabah & Sarawak respectively
- If you are shortlisted for PETRONAS YoungStars Day 2014, please be reminded that you are not allowed to change your session.
- You are required to print your online application form in PETRONAS OAS after submitting your applications online. You can still download and print your online application form even after application has closed. Kindly ensure that the information given in the application form is correct before submitting and printing your application form.
- You must provide the following set of original and Certified True Copy (CTC) documents in a separate A4 envelope upon registration during the day.
- Kindly ensure complete documents are submitted in each envelope according to the sequence order defined in Original / CTC Document Checklist.
Set of original documents
a. Original Document Checklist
b. SPM 2013 Result Slip
c. School Leaving Certificate if provided by your former school
d. Co-curriculum Certificates as per details provided in the online application form. This is applicable for Sport, Uniform Body, Club 1, Club 2 and Other Achievement.
Document applicable for father, mother and guardian (if other than father and mother):
e. If employed, latest Monthly Pay Slip; only if provided by employer
Set of CTC documents
a. CTC Document Checklist
b. Online Application Form
c. Online Application Form for UTP Admission for UTP programme selection regardless 1st or 2nd choice)
d. Identification Card
e. SPM 2013 Result Slip
f. School Leaving Certificate if provided by your former school
g. Co-curriculum Certificates as per details provided in the online application form. This is applicable for Sport, Uniform Body, Club 1, Club 2 and Other Achievement.
Documents applicable for father, mother and guardian (if other than father and mother):
h. Identification Card or Death Certificate (whichever is applicable)
i. Latest Monthly Pay Slip if employed; or J Form if company owner; or Statutory Declaration for Unemployed / Housewife / Retired if unemployed / housewife / retired; or Statutory Declaration for Self-employed if self-employed without having own company.
j. Pensioner Card if government retiree
Please do not submit documents that are not listed here.
- All photocopied documents must be certified as true copies of the original. The documents must be stamped and signed by the following authorities excluding immediate family members:-
a. Wakil rakyat
b. Pegawai kerajaan kumpulan pengurusan dan professional
c. Pengamal undand-undand (peguam)
e. Guru besar sekolah (sekolah kerajaan sahaja)
f. Pegawai polis berpangkat ASP ke atas
g. Pegawai tentera berpangkat kapten atau setaraf dan ke atas
i. Ketua Kampung
k. Tuai rumah
l. Ketua kaum atau mukim yang bertauliah
- However, Monthly Pay Slip, J Form and Statutory Declaration must only be certified by Commissioner of Oath (Pesuruhjaya Sumpah) or Justice of Peace (Jaksa Pendamai).
- Enclosed herewith the following document templates for your kind perusal:
a. Original Document Checklist
b. CTC Document Checklist
c. Statutory Declaration for Unemployed / Housewife / Retired
d. Statutory Declaration for Self-employed
- Kindly ensure the following details are written on the upper left corner of the front envelopes according to the sequence below:
a. Type of documents (Original or CTC Documents)
b. Full name
c. I.C. number
d. Programme 1st choice
e. Course 1st choice