20 March 2016
Yayasan Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme - Undergraduate
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world. In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
General Terms and Conditions
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (Title:Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
*successful applicants will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM, KYUEM to pursue A-level programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level / 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) / a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree in previous semester if currently studying at one of the approved universities
- Obtained admission to pursue (conditional offer can be considered) or currently pursuing studies at approved universities
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree programme
Apply scholarship online