30 April 2014
IJM Scholarship Award
IJM Scholarship Award is offered to develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, financially needy Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspiration and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Estate Management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
- Bachelor of Housing, Building and Planning
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 years and below
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM/O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM/ALevel or equivalent whichever is applicable
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must achieve at least a CGPA score of 3.50 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result
- Financially needy
- Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship/education loan from any other scholarship/education loan from any other organization/person at the time of his/her application
Successful scholars will serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
Submit online application via www.ijm.com/web/scholarship2014 not later than 30 April 2014.
For enquiry, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.