15 March 2015
Yayasan Khazanah Global Scholarship Pogramme - Postgraduate
Scholarship Details:The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world. In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
General Terms and Conditions
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Personal Statement
- A research outline/ thesis summary is required (not applicable for Master by Coursework)
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
Apply scholarship online