The OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship, established in the 1970s, provides financial assistance to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies at local Malaysian universities. The scholarship is also open to undergraduates of these institutions.
April 11, 2008
* Excellent Matriculation / STPM results and extra-curricular records.
* Preference will be given to Malaysian citizens.
Tenure and Benefits of the Scholarship Award
* Each scholarship is valued at RM10,000.00 per annum.
* The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to a first degree and an additional year if admitted to a Honours course, subject to outstanding academic performance.
* OCBC Bank will offer internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in the Bank.
* No bond is required. OCBC Bank may offer you employment, based on merit.
* You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of your University and OCBC Bank.
Applications must be made on prescribed forms (click on Application Form below). Please send your completed application form, together with photocopies of your academic certificates and relevant documents, to :
The Selection Committee
OCBC Bank Scholarships
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad (295400-W)
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 10197, 50911 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.