March 26, 2008
1. Funded students in need of financial assistance to complete tertiary education, and to assist them to take higher education institutions at home and abroad provided by the free diploma / degree courses.
2. Further enhance the "Sin Chew Daily", as well as providing free education degree courses partners corporate image: to embody the spirit of the humanities and shoulder care to the poor and vulnerable groups, as well as help raise the level of education, and other cultural institutions.
How to get the scholarship application form
Potential applicants are available from Sin Chew complete information on the interactive web site and print out the online application form.
Scholarship applications steps
1. Sin Chew interactive web site in the electronic application form, complete, complete information.
2. Print out the form (of two).
3. At the same time, printed scholarship application form (a total of 13). Completed forms, together with the above table (item 2) and related documents mailed to the following address. (Scholarship application forms - a total of 13)
All letters must be written statement or printed neatly clear. Once the applications are found false or deliberately concealed material false information will be immediately eliminated. Accompanying the necessary documents must be submitted with the application to. Late submitted applications will not be accepted. All applications must be closure on the envelope, and in the upper left corner of the envelope marked choice tertiary institutions / departments.
Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad
19 Jln Semangat Jln Semangat 19
46200 Petaling Jaya 46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan Selangor Darul Ehsan
Note: Mail insufficient proof document has been received as evidence.
Applicants must comply with the following conditions
* From January 1, 2008 and retire, still below the 26-year-old Malaysian citizen. Scholarships for university graduates who are not within the scope of this Ordinance. "Sin Chew Daily" and participate in the scholarship of the institute, the University of staff and their immediate families not apply.
* Diploma in Education in Malaysia (SPM) / ALevel / High school diploma Malaysia (STPM) / independent examination or other equivalent examinations obtained outstanding achievements.
* Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
* No, not bound to any college or support provided by the gold / scholarships.
* During the interview, scholarships selected must submit genuine diploma.
* Jury selected is the result of the final decision, any request or complaint will not be dealt with.
* Students must meet college / university under the performance standards in order to be eligible to be selected scholarships.
* All colleges, universities and courses have different entry qualifications, applicants will be allowed to visit Sin Chew Daily Education Fund website: http://www.sinchew-i.com/edu/special/scedufund05/ enquiries or directly to the college concerned , University enquiries.
* More details of the application and regulations, please refer to the application form in the regulations.
* Chinese and English versions of a meaning if the conflict should be based on the meaning of the English version shall prevail.
* Colleges and universities have the right to participate in the replacement of the above courses without notice. Will not be accepted any objection.
* "Sin Chew Daily" to omissions of the above rules, without notice. Any objection, without treatment.