30 April 2016
Bank Negara Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2016 / 2017 for Undergraduate (Honours)
The Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Law and Computer Science at selected leading universities locally and overseas.
This post provides details for Bank Negara Malaysia Undergraduate Scholarships (Honours). For other Biasiswa Bank Negara Scholarships 2016 / 2017, please refer to:
- Bank Negara Malaysia Pre-University Scholarships (Kijang & Kijang Emas)
- Bank Negara Malaysia Postgraduate Scholarships (Master and PhD)
- STPM / A-Level - at least 2 A and 1 B; or
- Diploma / Matriculation - Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation - ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program - SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing Undergraduate - Current CGPA of at least 3.50
- Passed SPM with credits in Bahasa Melayu and English subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2016
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in 2016 from the Bank Negara's list of approved universities
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Those who fulfilled the minimum requirements are required to apply online via Bank Negara Malaysia's website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Sistem permohonan dalam talian untuk Biasiswa BNM 2016 / 2017 akan dibuka kepada umum mulai 3 Mac 2016.