BNM Bank Negara Undergraduate ScholarshipsUndergraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.
Scholarship Application RequirementsCandidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- STPM / A-Level - at least 2 As and 1 B; or
- Diploma / Matriculation - Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation - ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program - SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing Undergraduate - Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Passed SPM with credits in Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Inggeris subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2017.
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in 2017 from top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities.
Additional Requirements Include
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply Bank Negara Undergraduate Scholarships*CLICK HERE TO APPLY*