31 March 2017
Yayasan Sime Darby Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (Indonesia)
Yayasan Sime Darby invites qualified students who are in the first year and students who will commence their undergraduate programme in September 2017 to apply for education sponsorship to pursue undergraduate studies at recognised Indonesian universities approved by YSD.
We are looking for well-rounded Malaysian candidates who have attained excellent academic achievement, demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities and who devote time to make an impact to the community through their extra-curricular activities.
Eligibility and Minimum Requirement
Applicants for this programme must fulfill the following requirements:
- Age 25 years or below;
- STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of at least 3.00);
- Obtained A+ or A in Mathematics and Science related subjects in SPM and recent examination;
- Total monthly gross household income of RM10,000 and below;
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service;
- Strong leadership qualities through various leadership positions held in school and societies.
Accepted Fields of Study
Scholarships will be offered to candidates who are inclined to pursue the following fields of study, subject to university’s admission offer:
- Business related course
- Management (majoring in International Business)
- Mechanical Engineering
Accepted Universities (Indonesia)
Below is the list of universities in Indonesia, accepted by YSD for the scholarship programme:
1. Institut Teknologi Bandung
Value Of Scholarship
Full scholarship includes tuition fees, living allowance, book allowance, computer allowance, shipping allowance, and flight ticket for beginning and end of study.
Recipients of scholarship will have the opportunity to undergo Scholars Development Programme and experience work exposure through internship within the Sime Darby Group of Companies.
Service Bond Period
On completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve Sime Darby Group of Companies for 5 to 6 years, depending on the duration and value of the scholarship.
Click here to apply online.
Applications close 31st March 2017.