30 March 2017
Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) Scholarship Award
Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for talented individuals with leadership qualities and strong academic achievements to apply for its scholarship award 2017.
Fields of Studies
The SC aims to groom and grow young talents with potential to excel in these disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Technology
- Actuarial Science
- International Business
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
A. Pre-university scholarships
- For pre-university courses at recognised local institutions (A Level, foundation, matriculation, and diploma courses)
- Minimum 9As in SPM 2016
- Below 19 years of age.
- For First degree courses at top universities locally and abroad.
- Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM 2015, or
- 3As in A-levels, or
- A 3.5 CGPA at Diploma/Matriculation level.
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
How to Apply SC Scholarship Award 2017?
Click here to submit your application online by 30 March 2017*. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* We anticipate that many candidates will attempt to submit their online application materials very close to the submission deadline. To avoid heavy server traffic, we require candidates to register by Monday, 27 March 2017, and subsequently, submit all supporting materials for the scholarship application by 5pm, Thursday, 30 March 2017
Application deadline: 5pm, Thursday, 30 March 2017.